We aim for total lawn maintenance. While providing first-rate lawn grooming service, we also do what is necessary to keep your lawn healthy, encouraging deeper root growth and better turf quality.
Lawn Care Facts
- Fertilizing-providing the needed nutrients, or “food” for grass.
- Irrigating-making water available to the grass, while avoiding the danger of overwatering.
- Aerating-assuring access to the necessary amount of air for the grass to breath.
Lawn Care Tactics
- Integrated weed management: herbicides and weeding to prevent threats like crabgrass, clover, and creeping Charlie.
- Over-seeding and slit-seeding: when recommendable-though more common in colder climates, if your grass is a type that benefits by an increase in number squeezing out weeds, we are prepared to provide the over-seeding and slit-seeding that can help it.
- Mowing: we provide complete mowing service, with prompt response and well-planned repeat service to ensure quality care of the lawn and convenience to the customer.
- Weed-eating: when mowing your lawn, we weed-eat to assure the entire lawn is properly cut, even where obstructions prevent the mower.
- Edging: each time mow we put the finishing crispness to our cut by our professional edging.
- Leaf blowing: to ensure the health of your grass by allowing it to breathe properly we remove the surface debris with our powerful blowers, putting the final touches on our grooming job.
We're in Biloxi
Hours: 8am – 5pm Weekdays